About IHSE GmbH
IHSE is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) extenders and switches. KVM technology enables the remote switching, bidirectional extension and conversion of primary computer signals including DVI, HDMI, 4K DisplayPort up to 4K/60Hz resolution, SDI, digital audio and USB 2.0/3.0. Draco tera KVM matrix switches and extenders are installed extensively throughout major broadcast facilities, OB trucks and post production suites to enable operators to select and connect to remote servers and computers from their personal workstations instantly; delivering greater flexibility, increased efficiency and enhanced system security and reliability. They are used with a wide variety of broadcast equipment including EVS servers, AVID and other editing systems and on-air playout tools. Draco tera KVM switches are available in modular formats from 8 ports up to 576 ports. I/O ports can be configured as required and connect over Cat X cable, fiber and even IP.
- Acquisition & Production > Studio & Location Systems > production switchers and studio vision mixers
- Content & Communications Infrastructure > Contribution & Links > fibre interfaces and systems
- Content & Communications Infrastructure > Interface & Conversion > modular systems
- Content & Communications Infrastructure > Routing & Networking > IP networks and switches
- Content & Communications Infrastructure > Routing & Networking > routers